Thursday 17 January 2013

Snow Protocol!

Glass sculpture on the Island of Mirano 

I have been enjoying a beautiful sunrise this morning with the sun glinting off white frost on the fence posts. The little Robins have been pecking at the ivy berries and there is a Blackbird singing away on the roof of our neighbors shed. Peppermint tea and BBC Radio 6 Music have been keeping me company whilst I do my paper work and I have been made aware that there is snow on the way thanks to the news updates.

I thought this would be a good time to remind people of what David in the past has called "The Snow Protocol"!

I will be here and I look forward to seeing you if you are booked in for your treatments over the next few days, but I don't want you to feel that you are putting yourself at risk in trying to get to me. I would much rather rearrange appointments than have you feeling stressed. So, if you could kindly send me a message on the morning of your treatment if you are not going to come for your appointment, we can rearrange for another day. If I don't hear from you I will assume you are coming .

I hope that is all clear and that you enjoy warm log fires, crisp walks to the pub, great food and all the coziness that snow can bring. What a joy that it hits us over a weekend; more time to relax and have fun in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica