Monday 28 January 2013

Introducing Skinperfect Primer SPF30 From Dermalogica


Blur the line between skin care and make-up. 

Yesterday was launch day at Dermalogica for the new Skinperfect Primer SPF30, the latest edition to the AGE Smart range and a welcome edition to all morning skin care routines! We had a great afternoon up at HQ in Leatherhead and I am very excited to see this fantastic product arrive here at Cornerstone Therapies on February 1st. 

In the past there has been a lack of skin primers that offer a daily treatment for the skin as well as offering a fantastic base to your make-up application. Many cosmetic primers lead to skin irritation due to the fillers and waxes  that sit on the skin, or they advertise benefits for the skin but the result is a chalky, caked look that lacks the aesthetic elegance that is required of a primer. 

Skinperfect Primer SPF30 is a multifunctional skin care product for your skin, offering radiance as it helps to seal the surface of the skin to prepare for the wash of colour that you want to apply. You will achieve a fresh level of luminosity, even skin tone and hydration thanks to the pearl powders and natural earth minerals. Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide offer you a full, broad spectrum SPF 30, which is physical, not chemical, thus minimizing sensitivity. And you know you are going to be applying a powerful skin treatment as Skinperfect Primer SPF30 is packed with peptides to help stimulate collagen production, and ingredients known to fight biochemical triggers that may lead to skin aging. 

Makeup Artist Alyn Waterman, who is makeup artist to the Stars of screen and catwalk, has placed Skinperfect Primer SPF30 as his number one product to use on his clients. He says that the products has been intelligently designed and negates the use of a powder over the skin! He is a keen fan, and if someone who uses makeup every day for his job loves it, I am sure you will adore it too. 

So, if you are after a make-up primer that helps to deliver lasting coverage for your make-up, gives you smooth skin, helps absorb excess oil, stimulate collagen production to increase your skins firmness and shield you from skin aging UV rays, Skinperfect Primer SPF30 is for you! 

I loved this product when it first went on my skin back before Christmas. It's really easy to use on top of your daily moisturizer and gave me a natural looking tint to my skin for the whole day. The natural silicones give this product a luxurious feel and the pearl powders allowed my skin to glow. I suffer from very dry, grumpy skin and I was a little concerned that the powerful peptides may irritate me, but all I felt was hydrated and calm though-out the time I used it. Also, when I put my foundation on top of it I noticed that I had an even coverage, rather than my patchy issues around the nose and chin. I also liked that I could layer my sun-protection. Yes, I do use a SPF30 on my skin every day and using another one on top does not make an SPF60! But, knowing that all my skin was covered and that if I had missed a patch of skin with the first application, the second would get it was great as I knew I was fully protected. 

March 1st is also an exciting day to look forward to as we see Dermalogica's Cover Tint SPF20 and Sheer Tint SPF20 hit our shelves. Offering either a full coverage for the skin or a tinted wash of colour, these little babies are perfect partners with Skinperfect Primer SPF30. I'll keep you posted with updates of the next launch and I look forward to sharing and colour matching them with you next time you come for your treatments. 

Products are limited, so if you would like to pre-order your Skinperfect Primer SPF30, do get in touch with me so that you can be assured to get it as soon as it reaches the shelves!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica