Friday 11 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Me, enjoying some much needed sun in Oman! 
Happy New Year!

It is January 11th 2013 and I have just started my first day back at work after the Christmas break and New Year break when David and I had a good time in Oman with his parents.

After getting my dose of clear blue skies, warmth and super sun I am back and raring to go.

I have a feeling that this new year is going to be filled with growth, development and a new connection with body-work and I am very excited. This is mainly because I am starting without any worries about studying as I got my final results for my B-tec Level 6 in Advanced Clinical Massage and Sports Therapy just before I left for Oman. I have been awarded a High Merit and I am so pleased as I feel it was the best I could have done.

Now I can get on with the thing I love the most with out any hindrance -  treating all you lovely people at Cornerstone Therapies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica