Wednesday 29 June 2011

A Look Through The Door

Today I realised that I haven't posted any photos of the new treatment room now Cornerstone Therapies has moved. I hope that you like it and I would love to know your thoughts and comments. 








Restart! :

I made Spelt Bread this morning to help my whole-grain in take. I'm also trying to up my essential fatty acids, so added avocado to my salad last night for dinner. Yum!

What I'm loving in the Treatment Room today:

I'm enjoying my work on the head, neck and shoulders this week as a lot of my clients seem to be needing concentrated work in this area. (Roll on next week for the TMJ Blog Series!) It's also a great day to mix and match the hot and cold stones; reassuring yet refreshing.

Music of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica