Wednesday 22 May 2013

Class of 2012 has now Graduated!

David and I at my parents home before we celebrated! 

The class of 2012 from the Jing Institute of Advanced Massage has now graduated.

As you know, I have been going to the Jing Institute of Advanced Massage since 2008, studying for my B-Tec Level 6 in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage, as well as Muscular-Skeletal Anatomy. Well, it's now all over and I am a very happy woman! 

My family and I went out to celebrate Graduation on Saturday at The Noah's Ark Inn over in Lurgashall, whilst Jing celebrated their 10th Birthday and Graduation down in Brighton that night. I send my love and heartfelt congratulations to all my class who got to throw their caps into the air that night.

I just want to thank you all; my family, friends, clients and blog readers, for your support over the years as I couldn't have passed without you.

The pink bubbly was wonderful and I'm now looking forward to getting down to business! Now I feel as if I can walk forward with my head held high and my hands grounded in super body work. In the words of Mumford And Sons:

'Let me learn from where I have been, 
Keep my eyes to serve, my hands to learn.'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica