Friday 31 May 2013

A Fresh Vista


David and I are about to set sail for a month in Sardinia!

The bags are all packed and half of my suitcase is packed with scribble pads, colored pens, anatomy books and fascia guides so that I can do some reading and revision before I head of for a week with Gil Hedley up at St Andrews at the end of July. The other half is packed with embroidery patterns, calico, knitting and cameras. In the middle is a small space for a couple of bikinis!

I am looking forward to blogging from Italy on lots of subjects around anatomy and massage practice, so keep checking in to see what's new and fresh from the foot hills around Cagliari.

Take good care and keep breathing and I look forward to seeing you in the treatment room in July.

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica