Tuesday 8 May 2012

Tracy does it best!

Hello All,

I have not been sitting on my butt too much over the holiday weekend! I have been trying to work out a great routine for all you people who are fit and able to move to help your butt lift to new heights and to be honest, I can't do it better than Tracy Anderson, so I'm going to refer you to her!

Tracy Anderson has been studying movement for years and has developed a fantastic method for helping people who are happy to work out get the small accessory muscles in the body to tighten and tone the whole body.

Personally I love the work outs, however I have been blessed with the a body that does what I tell it to. If you feel that you are limited through injury or a pathology fret not as I have started to look at how you can work your butt with a little more ease.

So plug this into your screen and get sweating! I'll be working right along side you so keep going :) .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica