Wednesday 11 April 2012

Procrastination



Procrastination is no a quality that I like in myself, but it has come to the fore with this series in the blog. I have painted my study, started 2 knitting patterns and a sewing project, gone away for 4 days and played in the garden. I keep looking at my laptop and then walking away to think ....  Butt Pain has not beaten me, but I am finding it tough to write about it in a manner that would be:


A) Relevant to you at home or at work. 
B) Something that you would like to follow 
C) Fun to read! 


I think I have come up with an answer: How To Get Cute Gluts! With summer coming soon it would be great to get in shape and a lot can be done to ease pain whilst working out, so this combination, along with some muscle knowledge and pain issues is the direction I am taking. So don't worry, I haven't forgotten, I'm just trying to get the best blog for you to read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica