Thursday 6 June 2013

Fascia As Plastic

Hello. Welcome to Sardinia and my YouTube videos! This is a project I have been wanting to do for around a year now, but haven't been able to find the time, do the research or find the references. But now with the sun over head, the breeze whistling through the branches and David making a pot of coffee, I do have the time to put some videos together for you.

Hopefully I can get it down to a more edited art form, but for now you can sit back, relax and enjoy the show!

Fascia As Plastic YouTube Video

I hope that the videos will support the blog and vice-versa, giving you a visual clue to what I am writing about and I hope take some of the confusion away from a few of the subjects I've covered.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's reading session so I can share a bit more with you.

Take good care,
Jx

A photo I took last night before sunset.
We had just driven through the mountains in Southern Sardinia and
had to take a moment to stop and enjoy the view.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica