Thursday 11 April 2013

The Fuzz Speech

It's time to move


Hello! I hope that this finds you all well after Easter last week and that if you are on holiday with the kids you are enjoying the time with them. If, like me, you are taking it easy this Spring, I hope that you are finding ways to relax between the rain showers.

As many of you know I am spending a week up in Scotland with Gil Hedley Ph.D in July to study some very nerdy fascia anatomy. But most of you know of him as I reference 'The Fuzz Speech' almost daily to help explain why Fascia gets stuck and what we can do about it. I have emailed so many clients this link I thought I would just post it up here for all of you to see So, here it is, just watch out if you don't want to look at dissection work:


Gil Hedley Ph.D: The Fuzz Speech 



I haven't heard a better way of describing why we need to move as much as possible so I hope you find it informative! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica