Thursday 21 March 2013

Quick Up Date

On the train to Aberystwyth!
Photo taken by Jeremy, my brother. 
Hello, I just wanted to give you a quick up date and let you know that I haven't forgotten you! Over the past couple of weeks I have been traveling around the U.K by train and car and did not take my laptop or reference books. The net result is the fact that I am a week behind writing the next in the series of Face Pain.

The next installment will hit your screens next Monday when we will be checking out how treatment to the area around the neck will not only help pain relating to the face, but also how we can help unlock the tightness that is often felt in the voice.

We shall be hitting trigger points and muscle tightness around the Hyoids and Platysma. So get ready to make monster faces in the mirror, getting to know little stretches you can do at your desk and making sure your muscle based face pain is taken care of!

I look forward to hitting the books with you in a few days time.

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica