Monday 5 November 2012

It's Not Stopping!

Hello, I hope that you all had a good weekend. If you are here in the U.K I hope that you enjoyed Bonfire Night with a bang! We had a good time at Godalming Town Bonfire with my brother, David's cousin and some great friends. We were all wrapped up with our welly-boots on and up to our ankles in mud, but a great evening was had.

Todays posting is all about Skin Care Therapy and its role within Cornerstone Therapies.

Many of you know that I have been involved with Skin Care Therapy for around 13 years now and I have been a keen supported, advocate and user of Dermalogica for around a decade. There have been a lot of questions asked within the treatment room over the past two weeks about whether I am about to stop offering Skin Care as part of the core approach within Cornerstone Therapies now that I have finished my Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage Therapy course. I can understand why people are asking, but there is a simple answer:

No!

I would never stop offering great Skin Care Therapy to my clients as I firmly believe that looking after your largest organ is paramount to a healthy mind, body and soul. I wrote a blog earlier in the year called 'Holistic Anger', which really states my argument for great skin and massage as a combined approach to Bodywork, so you can click on the link to read more.

Dermalogica has changed their education system in the U.K this year and are now offering a 'Skin Expert' course at the International Dermal Institute and I am pleased to let you know that I will be popping up to head-office as soon as the new year roles around so I can learn more about every aspect of the skin's wonderful process of living! I'm looking forward to learning new tricks of the trade, new approaches to dealing with dysfunctional skin barriers, helping to ease the aging process and combating dull, lackluster skin. All the knowledge is there to be grasped and I look forward to grabbing it with both hands!

There are also some wonderful new products to look forward to in the 2013; new foundations, primers and tinted moisturizers ... I have had a sneek peek and I have fallen in love with the Skin Primer!

So fret not; Skin Care Therapy is still at the heart of Cornerstone Therapies and it won't be going anywhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica