Wednesday 14 December 2011

A Pause in the proceedings.


Firstly, I would like to thank those of you who have been in touch over the past couple of weeks asking me to hustle! It's great to know that you guys are reading and wanting more information.

I can only apologise for not being around lately. I have had a mammoth time with my Level 6 Diploma studies. As I want to eat all my cake over Christmas, I have had to get 3 assignments and a dissertation plan submitted before December 19th. Along with doing end of year tax submissions and doing my day to day job, (you know the bit of life I love, which is treating you guys!) over the past 6 weeks writing the blog has had to take a back seat. The assignment  deadlines are for mid January, but Christmas with family and friends is more appealing than studying over the festive season. As of now I think I can safely say I am back on track with a couple of hours a week to give to writing to you again. :) 

I'll get down to it this evening and put a blog together for you so you won't be hanging around in Big Sur with Dr Rolfe for too much longer.... There are worst places to hang out though!

I'll be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica